Eaves-troughs damaged by ice/strong
- Helps prevent freezing rain and ice from accumulating keeping your eavestrough in perfect working condition year after year.
West Nile Virus
- Mosquitoes, which carry the West Nile virus will breed in stagnant and dirty water. The Gutter Sentry cover also protects you from Wasp nests, Bird nests, and other critters from inhabiting your gutters.
Frozen sidewalks and driveway
- During cold weather, overflowing eaves-troughs may leave a layer of ice on your sidewalks and driveway, causing it to be dangerous to walk outside your home.
- Clogged and overflowing eaves-trough can accelerate soil erosion which will damage flowers and trees near the house.
Rotting Fascia and Soffits
- With clogged eaves-troughs, water overflows and seeps between the eaves-trough and the fascia board. This causes the fascia boards to rot and may even spread rot to your soffits.
Foundations damaged by water and ice
- Water from poorly maintained eaves-troughs will not drain properly and will collect near your home’s foundation. As water freezes it may cause damage to your foundation lead to flooding.
- Gutter Sentry is made from a heavier aluminum, there is no substitute for strength.
- The unique Gutter Sentry design allows a snap fit over conventional gutter.
- The mounting holes are spaced 2.5 inches allowing you to start and finish any install equally and perfectly.
- The angular surface allows for large debris to sit higher on the surface, this allows wind and weather to push the debris from the Gutter Sentry so your gutter needs minimal maintenance.
- Gutter Sentry have the highest drainage of any gutter cover on the market today, more than twice the competition.